Discover your genes and stay healthy.
The value of Predictive Genomics testing lies with the timely detection of increased danger, in order to take the appropriate predictive measures and perform the necessary corrective moves towards the prevention ordelay of several diseases, the maintenance of youth and health.
The appearance of multifactorial diseases depends on three parameters: Genetic Profile, Environment and the person’s Way of Life.
All three of them are equally important and their fragile balance is necessary for the smooth functionof the body.
To maintain this balance, the results of the DNA testing are an indispensable guide and it is according to them that changes in health supervision and monitoringare made.
DNA testing medical care provides the ability to determinethe danger of disease manifestation that hides in a person’s genetic profile and constitutes a basic tool for establishing personalized predictive measures andcorrective moves according to the needs of the body, in order to reduce the possibility of illness manifestation.
It is worth mentioning that it is an irreplaceable gift to a child because from his/her first steps in life, his/her genomic profile information is a guide, for the parent and the pediatrician,to the prevention and correct management of genetic weaknesses, but also abilities.
The secret ally to your health!
The genes related to health, give us the following information about:
- Lungs and Breathing
- Cumulative Headaches
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Bone Health:
- Osteoporosis | Rheumatoid Arthritis | Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Alzheimer’s Disease
- Triptans | Warfarin Syndrome | Aspirin and Coagulation | Statins and Cholesterol | Beta Blockers and Hypertension | Antidepressants | Beta Blockers and Heart Failure
- Heart Disease:
- Lipid Levels | Homocysteine Levels
- Nutritional Genomic Medical Health
- Inflammatory response
- Antioxidant action and detoxification
- Predictive genetic control for:
- Breast Cancer | Skin Cancer | Bladder Cancer | Colorectal Cancer | Prostate Cancer