When performance is hidden in your genes!
Athletic capacity and athletic performance are affected by many factors:
The person’s genetic structure
The athletes’genetic structure affects their capacities and the biological process that contribute to their high performance.
The awareness of DNA’s complexity plays a rather significant part in the choice of the appropriate sport.
The genetic profile contributes up to 70-80% to an athlete’s performance.
With the analysis of the related genes the athlete can:
- Determine and take advantage of his/her genetic advantages
- Get over his/her genetic barriers
- Detecthigher risk of potential athletic injuries
- Follow a nutritional direction in accordance with the nutritional demands and needs of his/her body
- Adopt personalized training programs
Reach the maximum of your capacity!
The genes related to athletic performance give us the following information about:
Sensitivity to injuries – Tendons
Sensitivity to injuries – Bones
Psychological condition (motivation for exercise)
Use of anabolic substances (metabolism)
Body mass index
Iron absorption – storage
Antioxidant action – detoxifying ability